Thursday, April 2, 2020

Sewing ... Finished Projects Update

 This quilt was added to the Westie Rescue Southeast
Facebook auction which starts tomorrow.  It's a 
Buy-It-Now auction and the asking price for this
lap quilt is $50.00.  We will see how it does.  Should
it not sell that's okay with me.
Wanted to add something other than a dog themed item
to the WRSE auction.  I mentioned in my description
this was a perfect gift for Easter or Mother's Day.
 Going back to this collection which was part of the
free fabric I received in December.  I turned in my
photo's of one quilt I made but just didn't have the 
time to finish up working with the rest of this collection.
Pattern design layout by me.
Using up additional leftover fabric. 
Simple pattern layout can be made with any size block.
 The two small quilts will go to Outreach to finish.
I just need to make the bindings for them.
 Julep impeding my progress ... I was ready to sew the binding
on this stack of quilts until she took possession.
Working on the layout. 
Fabric I pulled off the free table at the last guild meeting.
 The yellow sashing fabric was pulled from my stash.
The size is about 40" x 40" - perfect for a baby quilt.
 Derby
Made using a fat quarter bundle of William Morris prints.
 This top was put together last year but was hoping to come
across a complimentary fabric for the border to make it larger.

 I L-O-V-E this line of fabric ... William Morris from
Morris & Co., by Free Spirit Fabrics.
 Never did find fabric I liked for the border so I just finished it. 
 Three little stuffed terriers.  These will go with the quilts
I made using the Henry Glass line called
"All You Need is Love and a Dog".  
 Standard Pillowcases
The cases were made out of fabric from the free table.
For the cuffs I pulled from my stash.  These are
Outreach bound when we get together in the future.
 Burp Cloths for Outreach.  Fabric compliments of the free table.
 Tried a new pattern with leftover free fabric that
was sent to me last year.  It's a small quilt and is
on Derby's chair in the TV room.
 Another top that was hanging around unfinished.
It's now done and put away.  I still have a stack
of tops needing to be finished.
 Simple layout once again made with leftover fabric
from another project.  I'm trying not to put back small
amounts of fabric back into my stash.
This will go as a companion quilt to one already done.
I made a commitment to add both in the October
auction for Westie Rescue Southeast.
 Julep - the only piece of fabric on the floor and she's  on it.
Another new pattern I wanted to try.  I added the top
and bottom fabrics to make this larger.  It's going to
Outreach to finish.

2 comments:

  1. I love da Julep approved quilts. Pawsome work.
    Wags,
    Ranger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julep shares your love of quilting just in a different way :)
    Everything looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete