Thursday, January 7, 2021

Progress Photo's: Backyard Happenings & Monkey Business by Henry Glass Fabric

...
... BACKYARD HAPPENINGS ...
Here are some quick progress shots of the quilt tops I've been
slaving over working on.  I do like this simple layout because
it looks like a lot of work but it really isn't.
This top is small and needs a border or two which I'll do later.
This is a pattern I had in my 'want to make stack'.  It would
make a cute wall hanging.
I couldn't take watching the riots and disrespect of our government
last night on TV so I went to my sewing room put on some
classic rock music and made this top.
. . .
... MONKEY BUSINESS ...

This collection is so fun & perfect for any child.
My own layout design.
Another of my layout designs.
Let's count to 10 top.
I have enough fabric from both collections left to probably 
squeeze out two more tops.  My goal is to not put any leftover
pieces of fabric back into my stash but to use them all in
some way, shape, form.  More than likely most of these
tops will be donated to my guilds Outreach program.

Tomorrow my sister and I will take a quick trip to Lancaster
to do fabric shopping.  We both need a day to get away and fondle
bolts of fabric.  I'll be looking for bargains and leftover
Xmas fabric for kids since I made an early commitment 
to The Child's Haven for Xmas stockings again.


 

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great. Have a fun shopping trip. Hope you find lots of bargains

    ReplyDelete