Sunday, August 1, 2021

Hawaii

 

What a cute couple.
Here and there I mention my nephew {Billy} and his girlfriend {Dara}.
I thought it would be nice to share the pictures my sister
sent me of them on the Big Island of Hawaii.  I don't know
what waterfall is behind them.
I can't wait to hear how they liked their vacation and
to see more pictures.  Billy & Dara are headed back home.
My sister and her husband are now in Maui for the second
week of their Hawaiian vacation.  
One day ... I would love to go back to Hawaii.

2 comments:

  1. They are a cute couple. I've never been to Hawaii but I've always wanted to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hawaii. My mom went to the University of Hawaii! She used to take me a lot when I was younger, but I haven't been in years! I want to go back, too. Darling couple!

    ReplyDelete