Thursday, June 9, 2022

"Snow Dog Express"from Studioe Fabrics

 
Can you spot the westie?
It's hard to find fabric with a westie on it and when
I spot one I get excited.  There is a place called Spoonflower 
which custom prints fabric but it's expensive.  I've used
them twice for quilts I've donated to the Westie Foundation
of America's fund raising events.

So when I spotted this fabric posted by a fellow
Brand Ambassador I made a comment on her FB post.

Madison [who works with Jennifer at Jaftex] spotted my
comment and surprised me by sending a box
containing 1 yard cut in this collection.
I was surprised and excited to say the least!

I know I'll be making a quilt for the to the upcoming
August Westie Foundation of America's FB fund raising auction.
Now I just need to find a pattern that will work.
By the way in case you're interested it's only ...
199 days until Christmas 2022

2 comments: