Saturday, July 9, 2022

Just Julep& Derby + a Little Fabric

 

Living in the lap of luxury ... Derby
Derby has his own stack of quilts he likes  to nap
on while I'm sewing.  Under the quilt is a nice
cushy pillow so he's not sleeping on the hard floor.
Derby ... the cutest westie in the world!
Derby never liked toys to play with.
He finds fun in sniffing and this stack of 
batik fabric has him currently occupied.
I'm on a mission to sew with fabric that's been 
taking up room on my shelves so I'm starting
with the boxes of batik fabric.
 A majority of the batik fabric I'm working with I purchased 
from an estate sale last year.  The blue/yellow piece [you see here] 
still had the price of $24.00 per yard.  There must be at
least 10 pieces that are hand-died batik fabric 
made in the USA so that's why the cost of $24.
Derby singled out the solid yellow batik fabric.
If only I knew what he was smelling.

It's on the odd side both of the westies are laying 
close to each other.  By the way ... I'm still carrying Julep 
up and down the steps and lifting her to the sofa
and bed.  Oh ... my aching back!
It's going to be a rainy day here on the eastern shore
so that means I'll be sewing most of the day.
Have a nice weekend

1 comment: