Thursday, September 22, 2022

A Surprise Delivery

 

So here I was ready to start sewing this fun kids quilt
when Wilson yelled ... you have a package.
I did order an angel pattern plus templates as well
as a few pieces of fabric from Hancock of Paducah.
But ... the package wasn't from either place!
"Painting the World" from Studioe Fabrics
When all the other Brand Ambassadors have
received their collection for the month and there 
happens to be an extra set of fabric they will send
 it to me...I'm guessing this was the case.
My contacts at Jaftex know that I'm making quilts
for the kids camp and they also know I appreciate the extra
fabric.  This line is perfect for the smaller kids.



I'm still pondering a layout so it will take
me a day or two to figure it out.
In the meantime I'll finish up the quilt I started
in the first picture.



1 comment:

  1. What a nice surprise. Cute little animals on that fabric.

    ReplyDelete