Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Additional "Paws for America" Quilts

 

Did I tell you the designer of "Paws for America" {Jill Meyer}
doesn't sew.  Because of this she offered me the fabric
 Jaftex sent her which was 2 yards of the entire collection.
While I'm finished with my official' project pieces it's sure
 fun to play with these layouts and fabric combinations.
The pattern used between the dog blocks is called "Cloudburst".
The first quilt [above with the red background] was made as 
the designer indicates - sashing between blocks and rows.
I cut this step out of this quilt and the one below.
I still have one more of the dog block panel left. I
found a different style block to separate the dogs.  
Derby checking the sample blocks.
Next on the project list is to find backing material then
 to quilt and bind them.




No comments:

Post a Comment