Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Fabric, Fabric & More Fabric

 

On Sunday afternoon I put in a request to Jennifer 
for some fun color blender fabrics to use in
upcoming projects.  On Tuesday morning
I found a nice fat package at my front door.
I was in total amazement that all this happened
so quickly.
Jot Dot ... my favorite blender fabric.
I wanted these specifically to use with the soft book panels.
When I cut the panels into blocks I like to border those
 blocks with fun colors to make them stand out.

Then today Fed-X made another drop off with this new
collection called Monster'ocity.

What's cool is the designer made the eyes 
glow-in-the-dark.

I'll be taking tomorrow off from the sewing room
so I'd like to wish everyone a grand and great Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment