Friday, November 3, 2023

Almost Finished Quilts



This was the last batch of fabric I received. When I opened the
package and saw it was kitty fabric I knew exactly what pattern
I wanted to use.
"Quilted Kitties"
from Henry Glass Fabrics

This is the kitty block pattern I used on both sides of the panel.
While this wasn't my favorite fabric I'm pretty
 happy with the way the quilt turned out.
...
This collection is called "Lettuce Make Pea"
from Blank Quilting

This collection is adorable.  I have several pieces
that didn't make it into this quilt so I'll be creating something else.
...
"Paw-sitively Awesome"
from Studio E Fabrics

Woof-woof this fabric line is for dog lovers!
The quilt patterns used are from a book I had.
Both are nice and I will use those pattern again in the future.
...
I have 3 more collections to work with.  
Next up will be 
"A Trip to the Farm" from Studio E Fabrics 
plus two collections that are Easter. 





No comments:

Post a Comment