Saturday, March 30, 2024

After Yesterday's Post

 

About an hour after I finished yesterday's post Fed-X
dropped a big and heavy package at my front door.
Collection #1 is:  "My Childhood Christmas"
Collection #2 is:  "Winter in Snowtown"
Both collections are designed by
Stacy West of Buttermilk Basin
for Henry Glass Fabrics.
There are 14 prints in each collection so that's
a total of 28 yards of fabric!  I love vintage
prints so these will be so much fun to sew.
I didn't realize it until I looked these collections up 
that the collection I just finished called
"No Tricks, Just Treats" was designed by
her daughter, Hannah West.  So over Easter
weekend I'll be working with Christmas fabric as
crazy as it sounds.  
I'm allocated to receive 3 more collections:  
"Cowboy Culture" - Blank Quilting
"Fresh Cologne" - Blank Quilting
"Dot to Dot" - Studio E Fabrics







1 comment:

  1. Love the vintage look of them. They remind me of some fabric I had in my stash for a long time that came from my grandmother.

    ReplyDelete