Sunday, June 23, 2024

"Land of the Giants"

 

"Land of the Giants" from Blank Quilting
My project photo submissions to Jaftex is complete.
They like outside finals so I used two of our front
gardens as backdrops.  Wilson was the quilt holder.

This quilt will be sent to Scott to video for social media.
Actually, I'm sending him a box of several other completed
projects on Monday.
I did a quick Facebook give-a-way and I always ask folks
to leave me a simple comment.  It could be who they
would give the quilt to or what they liked about this particular
fabric.  One lady wrote her 4 year grandson loves 
dino's, will be having a birthday in a few weeks and
that he's having a hard time getting over the loss of his
sister who passed the day after Christmas due to SID's.
Needless to say he was sent this quilt and the pillowcase
below.  I hope this helps cheer the little guy up.


The back fabric is "Jazzed" ... it's pretty wild!
The last shipment of fabric I received is really cute.
It's called "Cheerful & Colorful" from Henry Glass.
I'm working quickly with this line so I can get at least
one quilt done and in the box to Scott on Monday.

I'm scheduled to receive 3 more collections which
will be released to stores in August.  
That means I will receive them in July:

"Cheerful Cheeks" {Blank} - 12 prints
"Your My Sunshine" {Henry Glass} - 16 prints
"I Love Sports" {Henry Glass} - 13 prints

These are releases in September so I'll get them in August:
"Safari Sights" {Blank} - 8 prints 
"Colbolt Seas" {Henry Glass} - 12 prints
"Mermaid Tails" {Studio E} - 8 prints

Jaftex keeps me pretty busy so there really isn't
much time to do anything else.  I'm not complaining.
I'm enjoying ever second of sewing time.





No comments:

Post a Comment