Wednesday, July 17, 2024

Done: "I Love Sports" Collection

 

Boy did I get carried away working with the 
"I Love Sports" collection.
I used "Starlet" as my blender fabric - it's the red in this quilt.


"Starlet" is the black in this quilt [and the one below].
This was a panel but I decided to cut it up and make
my own design patten.


All quilts have been shipped to Scott.  He will do a video and
talk about them for social media posting.
I've been making pillowcases using the Sew It Yourself
BoHo pillowcase pattern.  It's a free pattern on the SIY site.
I loved working with "I Love Sports" and loved the blender
fabric "Starlet".   It goes well with so many layouts.
It's been really super-hot plus there is nothing on
TV at night so I've been spending more than the
usual amount of time in my sewing studio.
....
The next collection is "Cheerful Cheeks"
This is really sweet and I have this quilt done. 
The second pattern I want to make is already picked out.




No comments:

Post a Comment