Tuesday, September 3, 2024

What's Done + What's New

I've been wanting to make these sardines for a long time
but never felt I had the right fabric until "Cobalt Seas".
Since I haven't made an American Girl party dress in ages 
I decided to whip one up.  I prefer quilts to doll clothing.
This was a free pattern from Shabby Fabrics called
the reusable grocery bag.  It's still available on-line
if anyone is interested in making one.

The last quilt [I made 3 in total] from this collection.

Scott send me some yardage of "Rainbow Droplets" from 
Blank Quilting which made a fun backing material.

... NEXT UP ...

"Bug Bliss" from Studio E
Progress shot.  I'm actually almost done with this one.

... FOLLOWED BY ...
"Big Kitties" from Henry Glass Fabrics

I have an extra panel so this will be going to the Guild's name 
tag drawing at some point.

... FOLLOWED BY ...
"A Place to Call Home" from Henry Glass
... FOLLOWED BY ...
A Facebook friend sent me a big heavy box of
dog fabric she's been collecting but never got around
to making into quilts.  This will be my stack of fabric 
to work with in between my official projects.  She is
so these will eventually get sent there.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment