Sunday, October 13, 2024

A Trip to the Amish Countryside



My sister and I went to the Amish countryside on Saturday.
It was a beautiful weather day and we hooked up with my
cousin and his wife for lunch at the Kitchen Kettle Village
in Intercourse, PA.  They live about 30 minutes away.
Along with way we saw all the typical things.


It was good day for drying laundry on the line.

Some things you just can't pick up in a horse and buggy.
Look what followed me home!  
I've been looking at new sergers for months to replace the
one that died.  I was torn between two models but the 
deal on this one was too good to pass up.
 Hinkletown Sewing Center got my $'s yet again.  
It did cost big bucks but was well worth it.
By the way on this trip we didn't buy any fabric.




1 comment:

  1. Looks like a beautiful area. Love the looks of that barn.

    ReplyDelete