Thursday, October 24, 2024

Holy Smokes - I Have Fabric!

 

"Peek a Boo Bunnies"
Easter ... I'll work on this in December.

"Moonlit Dreams" ... I did two quick quilts with this collection.

"Wilderness Song" ... this is Minky
... a little more Minky
... even more Minky
... additional Minky
Minky - I'm not crazy about working with this type of fabric
plus it's slippery and doesn't photography well.
"Another Brick in the Wall"
and
"Master of the Grill"
Scott included all these blenders plus webbing and ribbon
as a little surprise when he sent back my stuff
after filming.  He certainly knows how to make a girl happy!

What great colors that I'll blend into future projects.

This is "Master of the Grill" which has a apron as part of the
collection.  I made the apron today but did it a little different
then the directions stated. 


"In the Thicket" just came today and I really like it.
I have a few more collections coming my way between
now and December so I'm going to be super busy.


1 comment:

  1. WOW, that's a lot of fabric. That should keep you busy for a while.

    ReplyDelete