Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Williamsburg Aster Quilts Are Done!

 Derby is such a happy little boy ... and I'm wondering just
how happy he's going to be when we leave in the morning
for our trip to New York ... without them!
 Williamsburg Aster Quilt #1
I was really pushing myself to get the bindings on these
before we left ... it was, of course, self-imposed pushing.


 Julep checking out my work on the second quilt
using the same Aster collection of fabric.
 Derby wants attention and belly rubs.
Williamsburg Aster Quilt #2 
I don't know which Aster quilt I like better.


 It's bed time and we've got an early rise time on Thursday morning.
Next stop ... The Big Apple ... New York City!

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a great time in NYC. We hope you enjoy and look forward to hearing all about it. Have a tremendous Thursday.
    Best wishes Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the Big Apple! Julep and Derby will be traumatized, poor babies.

    Your quilts are beautiful, Katie. I love the colors!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of those quilts are beautiful.
    Have a safe trip and enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, both quilts are so pretty as always!

    ReplyDelete