Friday, May 25, 2018

New Projects

? Ice Cream Anyone ?
You never know what you'll find coming out of my sewing room.
 I don't remember when I found this pattern but I did know 
it was destine to be made.
? A Double Dip ?
These cone pillows will be going to my neighbors grand daughters
tomorrow.  They are visiting over the Memorial Day weekend.
 Another house pillow is also complete.
 We all know what's happening here and who this is.
 This is one of the first patterns I pulled from the Internet when
I got into quilting.   It's nice to finally give it a try.   
I'm working to get this done by the weekend then start on
two more ice cream cone pillows for another neighbor's
niece and nephew.

Wishing everyone a safe and happy Memorial Day.

1 comment:

  1. Ice cream with no fat and calories, love it. Not only do all your quilts look great, but they have the Westie approval for comfort.

    ReplyDelete