Monday, June 25, 2018

The Family Visit

 Nicky - age 11
 Daisy lives in NYC and is attending Parson's School of
Design.  She is truly a New Yorker and very happy there.
 Steve enjoying crabs at the Crab Claw.
 Casey [standing] Daisy & Nicky
 Steve & William

 Casey is going to be an actress.  I'm guessing Broadway!
With her grades she could be anything she wants to be.
 After lunch at the Crab Claw we walked a few steps over to
the Chesapeake Bay Maritime Museum.  We had tickets for a
2:00 boat ride on the Winnie Estelle.
 During our boat ride we passed this mega-yacht and watched the
helicopter land on top. I checked on line to see if I could find out
about the yacht.  It's for sale for a cool $20million in case
any of my blog followers are interested.
We finished up the afternoon getting ice cream at Justine's.
The family went back to the rental to grab swim suits and then
head over to the St Michaels Community Pool.  We had Italian
for dinner at Sonny's of New York in Easton.
...
Today since the weather is so beautiful they headed over to
Annapolis to do a little touring.  We on the other hand decided to
stay here and get ready for the gang to have dinner here.
It will be burgers and hot dogs on the grill tonight.  I baked
chocolate cupcakes and will have the kids decorate them
with icing and sprinkles for our dessert.   There is a lot
more to do so I'd better run ... more tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like everyone was having a good time. So just a mere 20million for that yacht? I'll write a check right now and so long as I take possession before the check bounces I'll be sitting pretty lol

    ReplyDelete