Friday, July 20, 2018

Pile of Fabric

 While I was sipping my morning coffee and going through
my e-mails I found a new video and free pattern download
from Jordon Fabrics.  I thought to myself what the heck
I'm going to give this one a try.  It's another take on the
jelly roll race quilt.  Here is the link to the free
pattern and You Tube tutorial:
https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=410454947045152499#editor/target=post;postID=6652068766549458532
With the strips sewn together the next step was to give them
a quick press.  All was going well until Derby decided
he wanted to lay on them.
That big pile of fabric you saw in the first
photo ended up looking like this.  This is called jelly roll
race because it's suppose to be quick and easy.
Easy it was - quick it was not.
While I followed some of the pattern instructions 
I took a few liberties as well.
This fabric line is very pretty and I enjoyed making
this quilt.  I will be making another one soon.

1 comment: