Monday, July 23, 2018

Two Quilts Done

 A set of superhero pillowcases when off in the
mail to my relatives little boy named Hunter.
 With all this rain I've been spending a lot of time in
my sewing room ... sewing various things.
 Julep
 Derby napping under my cutting table.
With no quilt to sleep on Julep decided to sleep
in the center of my sewing room floor.
Quilt #1
 It's that time of year when various westie rescue groups
ask me for donations.  I need to start a list in order
to keep them all straight.  
 The red stars pop out because they are shiny.   This fabric 
was an impulse buy from JoAnn's.  I want more!


 The back.
 Quilt #2
 I really like this pattern and I have 4 other holiday
quilts that are waiting to be finished.
The back.
That's it for today.  Have a good one & thanks for stopping by.



2 comments:

  1. Your quilt is so pretty, I love the colors and the fabric. Your little dogs are so cute . . . Maybe because they look just like my sweet little Butchy :) I'm your newest follower and I hope you will pay me a visit, I think we have a lot in common.
    Happy Quilting!
    Connie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet Hunter is going to love the pillowcases. Your quilts look great as always.

    ReplyDelete