Sunday, July 15, 2018

Working with Christmas Fabric

 Julep
 One and done ... or so I thought!
 This pattern was sitting in my 'to make' file for about a year and I
finally decided to make a 'sample' quilt to see how I liked it.
 Back fabric.
 I found this pattern was super simple and doesn't take
a lot of time to put together ... my kind of quilt.
 Little Westie Quilt
I've received several donation requests for upcoming westie rescue
auctions so I'm doing my best to have items ready.
While I like to donate items with westies on them I 
also ask myself just how many items can one 
person have that has a westie theme.

 I've been sitting ... or storing ... or hoarding this
line of fabric for a several years and decided it
was time it saw the light of day.
Julep on my layout.
 What the top looks like minus Julep!

 I made this specifically for our den/TV room.

 I have all the stockings done and will post them soon. 
It takes a fair amount of time to glue crystals on but they
do add sparkle and make the stocking look more festive.

Napkins
Instead of waiting to the last minute to make holiday
dinner napkins I'm happy to report I have them done.

1 comment:

  1. I like that pattern and if it's easy to put together that's a plus. Love the fabric with the birdhouses. You sure have been busy. Those stockings look great especially with the crystals on them

    ReplyDelete