Thursday, May 30, 2019

Carol & Casey
We'll be flying to California next Thursday for Casey's
high school graduation.  This photo was taken last night
at the drama awards ceremony.  Carol said Casey won
all kinds of plaques, pins, certificates, and a $150 
scholarship.  Casey has her heart set on acting but she's a
very smart girl who do anything she wanted in life.
Casey will be attending collage [I believe] in
the Newport Beach area.   
Showering Stars
I ordered this kit months ago in hopes I would have it done
to put into the Bayside Quilters show this weekend.  As 
luck would have it I didn't receive the kit until a few
weeks ago so I've put it aside until we get back from our trip.
 The background fabric is purple which is a color I usually
don't work with but I liked the design which is different
for me.  This one [when complete] will be sent off to
be professionally quilted.   
Cutting Instructions
No wine for me when I start reading and cutting the 
Showering Stars fabric!
...
Time is of the essence regarding sending photo's back to Jennifer
of what I've made with the free fabric she sent.  I decided to make
mini-versions of larger quilt patterns to save time.   One top
is complete and the good thing is I don't have to actually
quilt or bind this because no one will be seeing the back.     
Off to my sewing room ... 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to Casey.
    Love that quilt pattern.

    ReplyDelete