Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Time Sure Flies!

 
Am I the only one that thinks time just flies by?  
I've been busy in my sewing room working on projects
in progress and starting new ones ... but what else is new!
...
The table runner [above] was sent along with the matching quilt
I donated to the Westie Foundation's FB auction.
I'm happy that small quilt brought in $100 for the Foundation.
 If there is fabric on the floor you can bet Julep is on it!
 Liberty Star Collection by Henry Glass Fabrics
I think this line will be released to stores soon.
 Minding her own business until Derby the tormentor disturbs her.
 The pile of quilts Julep is on are ones that are almost
finished.  I'm working the bindings now.
 Thank goodness I took up quilting ... it makes Julep happy.
 I added the folding table next to my sewing machine so
that means Derby's bed is underneath it.  The table serves 
multiple purposes when I'm at my machine.  


 We had a short storm blow through tonight
which left us with a beautiful sunset.
Wilson had his knee surgery today for a torn meniscus.
Everything went well and he is on the way to recovery.
I had my 5 stitches taken out of my foot today without issue. 
What a pair we are! 

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that your quilt raised that much in the auction. I like the looks of the table runner.
    Wishing Wilson a speed recovery

    ReplyDelete