Saturday, January 11, 2020

Caching Up Post

 I just haven't been feeling 100% since Xmas and while I'm
functioning I'm still not 100% me.
 We did decide to still have our Eve-Eve party but it was pretty
simple this year.  Appetizers that just needed to be heated
in the oven, a Honey Baked Ham and the tenderloin Wilson
made.  I baked only chocolate chip cookies for the table
and that was out of a box mix!
 Everyone had a good time so it was well worth doing.
 I don't think I posted this but I took 10 table runners to
my dentist office as little gifts. 
 All the decorations are packed away until next year.
 This was a little gift from one of our neighbors who
came to the Eve-Eve party.
 Each piece of chocolate looked like it was hand painted.
I wouldn't let Wilson eat one until I took a photo of the
box.  I have to say these are the best chocolates I've
ever had.  Double yum-yum!
 The party's over pictures of the westies.
I had the westies locked in the laundry room by using a
gate across the doorway.  Julep figured out how to open
it and made herself right at home during the party.
They actually were really good this year.

2 comments:

  1. Such a smart girl she is figuring out how to get that gate open. Those chocolates are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I hope you're 100% soon. That Julep is so smart! I bet they were very good.

    The chocolate truly looks like works of art!

    xo,
    Ricki Jill

    ReplyDelete