Thursday, January 16, 2020

Jot Dots & Peacock Pavilion

 Back behind my pile of Xmas fabric I found a stack
of fat quarters called "Jot Dots" from Blank Quilting.
 I quickly whipped this little lap quilt up so I could send photo's
to Jennifer for posting.  {Better late than never!}
I'm happy to have enough Jot Dot fabric left over to
make another small quilt.  This new quilt will have a
Zebra print fabric as the 5" center block.
 Peacock Pavilion by Blank Quilting
Designed by Delphine Corbin
This panel is so gorgeous and elegant it was really
 hard trying to decide what to do with it.
 After a lot of thinking I drew a rough version of my vision
on paper.  It took a bit of math to figure out the size of both
the side and bottom sections but I did it.
 A view of a corner.
 I posted this top before but wanted to add it again so I
had all the items using the Peacock Pavilion
collection in one place.
 A block close-up.  
Finished block size is 9".

 This collection was just released for shipping to
quilt stores.  It's always nice to work with a fabric 
line before everyone else.

#blankquilting #peacockpavilion #jotdots

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, that peacock panel is gorgeous. You did an excellent job with that.

    ReplyDelete