Monday, March 30, 2020

A Little Fishing In the Pond

 OMG ... how cute is this!
Dad Jessie, Charlotte & Ellie
I can't tell them apart.
One of the girls loves pink and the other purple.
 When I saw the twins [who will be 4 in April] walking
down the path with fishing rods in hand I just
had to take a few photo's.
 Thank goodness I snapped the photo's when I did
because about 3 seconds later they were done fishing.
I remember going fishing a few times with my dad
but I refused to put the live worm on the hook.

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I love seeing dads who take the time to do things with their daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos. Glad you were able to capture some great memories while it lasted. We love to go fishing near our house sometimes. Just having a nice day of relaxing. Have a great day.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete