Saturday, March 14, 2020

This & That

 I whipped up this spring table runner to go with a quilt I
donated to the Westie & Scott rescue auction.  It will be a 
nice surprise for the winner who already has several of my quilts.
 Wilson found a blueberry pancake recipe on line and wanted
to give it a try.  I fried up the bacon and warmed the
Vermont maple syrup and we had a feast.
In my opinion ... these are the best pancakes ever!
 The cuteness of Derby.
 Donated ... 24 flannel burp cloths to Outreach to 
pass on to those in need.
 At the February guild meeting I picked up two pre-cut 
kits for Veterans pillows.  I jazzed them up by adding 
decorative stitching on either side of the center block.
 Baby Bibs
 24 went to Outreach as well.
 Crocus 

 Julep
Veteran's Pillows
 I searched through my stash and pulled my
red, white and blue fabric.  16 more pillows were turned
into Outreach for the group to stuff and hand sew
 closed.  Decorative stitching was added to these as well.

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks great. You've been busy at that sewing machine. Those pancakes look so good and they made me hungry. Love seeing the crocus because I'm definitely ready for some spring.

    ReplyDelete