Friday, April 17, 2020

 This beautiful lap quilt is now snug and secure in
South Carolina with my friend Liza & her hubby Harry.
 I really enjoyed working with this collection of fabric.

The back fabric blends well with the front. 
 Julep came into my sewing studio to keep me company
to bug me to give her a treat.
 The table runner and napkins went with the quilt to Lisa.
 The doll quilts Derby is on will be finished and put in
the stack of stuff I have for Outreach.
 Derby ... What a look I captured with the click of the camera.
 Getting an early head start on the fleece scarves I'm
making for The Child's Haven Xmas gift giveaway. 

 Derby spent the day watching and barking at the 
landscapers.  They will be returning on Saturday
 to start the work on the stacked stone wall we
 want around our back flower bed and to finish
up the mulch.  

2 comments:

  1. That quilt is beautiful and I love the colors and fabric choices for the napkins and table runner.
    Derby is simply adorable. Wish I could reach in and give him a few ear scritches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just love the beautiful quilt that you shared. Julep and Derby doing some snoopervising and looking for treats. Thanks for sharing. We hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend.
    World of Animals

    ReplyDelete