Saturday, August 29, 2020

New From The Sewing Room

 

This was a quilt panel until I cut it into 4 sections.
Originally I was planning to make 4 baby quilts until 
another idea popped into my head.
From the original plan of baby quilts to wall hangings.
These are being sent to The Child's Haven for the nursery.
You only see 3 hangings here because they already have the owl panel.
The back fabric of the quilt below.
Simple but none the less cute.
The back of the quilt below.
This will be gifted to my nephew who is a new home owner.
I did a different quilting on this.  If you look closely you can see the lines
intersect in the middle of the light square.  Loved how it turned out. 
Back of the quilt below.  
The Westie in the Window quilt will be added to the WESTIES MED Facebook
auction sometime this week. 
With Halloween right around the corner these will be sent to my cousin
and his wife to give to the three grandkids.  I also cut out some small
bats and cats to make  stuffed toys for them.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to make wall hangings out of those. They are adorable.
    Love all the quilts. I think my favorite is the Westie one.

    ReplyDelete