Sunday, October 4, 2020

This & That From The Sewing Room



True to form ... my little helpers are always near.
Made with leftover squares from various other projects
this one is in the bag for Outreach to finish.
Westie Rescue Southeast has a Facebook auction going on now.
I added this collection as 1 set of 8 stockings to the bidding.
I also added two small mixed breed themed quilts to the 
auction as a set.  Since I donate the shipping costs as well
to the winning bidder it's cheaper to do 'sets' as opposed to
individual items.
When I saw this fabric on sale I ordered it to make Christmas quilts
for the two ladies who help Wilson select the poetry for the
Delmarva Review.  It's a lot of reading and selecting on their part so
I thought it would be a nice surprise for them to send them
a little thank you.  What sold me on this particular fabric is that
the back fabric is a Christmas poem.  Project for this week.
My sister likes gnomes [just like I do] so it will go to
her when I have it done.
This panel was on sale for $2.95 - how could I not buy it!
I switch around the music in my sewing room ever so often.
This is what I'm currently listening to.
I have a box of quilt tops made up so when I need a quilt
as a gift this is the first place I look.  If I don't
find anything that will work for that specific person
then I will go back to my stash and start a new one.


I can't hide from the truth!

1 comment:

  1. That fabric with the Christmas poem is so unique. What a great find. I love the panel with happy holidays on it. That is super cute.

    ReplyDelete