Sunday, March 28, 2021

Getting Ready for Easter


Table Runner
We're having family here for Easter dinner so I'm
getting the house ready for our guests.  Here are a few things
from my sewing room to make the house look festive.
I decided to pull my stash of Jane Sassaman fabric which 
I've been saving for just the right time.  Jane lives in 
Maryland and spoke at one of our guild meetings several
years ago.  She is so talented - I love her work.
Jane Sassaman designs for FreeSpirit Fabrics which is
part of the Jaftex group.
The first item on my list was to make placemats.  I decided on using
Jane's fabrics for the front and back of the mat.  This photo 
shows the back fabric of one set of four placemats.
This is the back fabric of the second set of 4 placemats.
One placemat and one blue circle flower napkin.
Napkins - set of 4.
The flower in the napkin fabric reminds me of a dogwood bloom.
I could have made typical bunny placemats but wanted to make
placemats that I could use more than one day a year.


Table runner in the center of the dining room table.
I'm still working on the decorations for the center of the table.

Can you find the stuffed baby bunny?

Happy Easter Bunny Day

1 comment:

  1. What pretty fabrics. I love those bunny plates. I did see the stuffed bunny. You're table will look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete