Friday, March 5, 2021

Nana Mae V by Henry Glass & Co.

 

Nana Mae V
by
Henry Glass & Co., Inc.
Julep and I are both excited about this collection of fabrics
that Jennifer specifically picked just for us.  I was also sent a
selection of golf theme fabric which I have not photographed yet.
There is a 1/2 yard cut of all {24} of these pretties.
That's a whole lot of fabric to play with!

I pull several new pattern from my 'want to make' binder
to look at in more detail.
With all this fabric I'll get at least three different things made.
What I find odd within this collection of flower prints is the
mouse and sheep prints.  Maybe there is a hidden meaning 
as to why the designer added these particular themes.

1 comment:

  1. That is a nice collection. I'm curious too about the mice and sheep.

    ReplyDelete