Monday, April 5, 2021

Easter Sunday with Family

 

Not only did we celebrate Easter Sunday with dinner at our house
we also celebrated my mom's birthday which was April 1.

Julep hadn't seen grand mom Dot for months and months so
she spent a lot of time with her.
Here is the final set and decorated dinner table.
Waiting patiently for our guests to arrive.
We had my sister {Debby}, her husband {Bill}, my mom {Dot},
my nephew {Billy} and his girlfriend {Dara].  It was a full house!

I love decorating for dinner parties.

Each guest place setting had a min- bunny, a small Easter basket
with chocolates and a Ball jar filled with homemade Spritz cookies.
These are a family favorite - like forever!
I found this cute kitty at Hobby Lobby and just had to buy it
for Dara [my nephews girlfriend who loves cats and is a vet].
I filled the kitty body with Easter M&M's.
All decorations were found at Hobby Lobby.
It was a very good day but a lot of work.
Wilson did all the cooking and I did all the table
and house decorating.  Of course I was so busy
I forgot to take pictures of everyone except my
mom with her birthday cake.
... on another note ...
Jennifer sent out new batches of fabric for the
month.  Would you believe I received two different
sets of Halloween fabric.  Once I put away the bunnies
then I'll deal with the spooks, pumpkins, and witches!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful table. Glad you were able to get together with family. Happy birthday to your mom

    ReplyDelete