Wednesday, June 9, 2021

2 Quilt Tops & 2 Westies


This top is made from the Tea Time quilt pattern
from Jordon Fabrics.  Most of the fabric is from a
fat quarter collection I ordered on line.
Since the basic fabric colors were white/gray/black I pulled some
metallic's from my stash to give it some color.
Don't remember if I posted this but this design/layout
is from a quilt kit I purchased on sale.
My first tree block.
Julep
I wanted to show Wilson the completed top so I
carried it downstairs to show him.  Here Derby is
checking out the birds.  Speaking of birds ... we had a
black bird hit the living room window and of course
Derby was out the door before me.  By the time I got there
[seconds later] he had the semi-live bird head in his mouth.
I think this dog must have been a cat in another life!

2 comments:

  1. Oh that second quilt is fabulous. The panel is beautiful and I love the tree blocks

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL Derby sounds like he's a champion barn dog. Did you know that Mustang Sally is Grand Champion Barn Dog? They tried earth dog with her, but she didn't bark long enough. She brought me a baby opossum a couple of weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete