Sunday, June 6, 2021

SUNSET RODEO by Henry Glass & Co., Inc.

 

It's like Christmas morning each time Jennifer sends me a package
of fabric.  This month I received two collections of fabric.
SUNSET RODEO and KEEP IT REEL [haven't photographed 
that collectionyet] plus 4 spools of AURIFIL thread.

This collection has one panel.

I received a one yard of everything.


It's rare for me to order pattern books but I saw one on sale that
was a decent price plus some of the patterns sparked my interest.  
This is one of the patterns from that book.  I made one change
to the pattern making the corner block 4" instead of
the recommended 2-3/4".  
Individual blocks ... progress shot.
Putting the quilt together ... row by row.
I'm so pleased how this turned out I started another one
with a different assortment of fabrics.
For the panel I simply added four borders around it.
While this is fabric I would hesitate buy I have to admit
seeing it all put together I really love it. 
The next collection I'll be working with will be ...
Keep it Reel
from
Blank Quilting Corp.






2 comments:

  1. What a great fabric collection. I like the borders around that panel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing is more American than cowboys! I love the quilt and fabric!

    ReplyDelete