Friday, September 3, 2021

"Life's A Kick" Quilts

 

Wilson [my quilt holder] held up my quilts on our front
porch behind the potted plants.  I was actually sent
 two of the road map panels and here is one.  I may
work up the second panel later this week just
to get it done. 
This quilt is from a new pattern I wanted to try.  It's so
much bigger than I normally make but I was able
to use a sampling of all the fabrics in this line.
That's a real plus when marketing a new line
of fabric.  I'm not sure what I'll do with this quilt top
maybe just stow it away for a rainy day since
I doubt Outreach can use it.


Today I want to finish sewing the quilts using
 'Noah's Story'.  It's a children's line of fabric.
Also . . .
Since the weather is so beautiful I may even
get out and tackle the weeds in my garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment