Sunday, October 31, 2021

Little Pillowcases & 3 Charity Quilts

 

Eight Small Pillowcases
This fabric was sent to me from Rebekah at the Child's Haven.
Someone donated it to the school and they didn't know what to do
with it so ... she sent it to me.  It just so happened that I was
in the middle of making a bunch of small pillowcases
for the kids nap time room.
15 more small pillowcases from fabric I had sitting on my shelf.
A better look at the pattern on fabric.
I only had time to make 3 quilts for Outreach.

This fabric blends together nicely.
Now I have several projects going at once.  
Two Christmas quilts, 2 quilts with a little girl theme
 plus Jennifer just sent me a big box with 
4 collections of fabric to work in the month of November.
This is now my top priority.  Three of the collections are cowboys
and one is outdoor/lake themed.  They are all very nice.
I'll post pictures of these collection soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment