Monday, November 1, 2021

Doctors Are Everyday Heroes by Blank Quilting

This is one of the collections I received to work with in November.
The collection is
"Doctors are Everyday Heroes"
designed by Pam Branch 
for Blank Quilting
The pattern is super-simple and it's already in the mailing box
headed to The Child's Haven in South Carolina.  I hope
the staff can use this quilt for teaching moments.

With each collection of fabric I receive I have to make a simple video
 showing the fabric, take pictures then finally do a small write-up. 
Everything needs to be in by the end of the month.
I'm way ahead of the game with this one!
In reading about the designer {Pam Branch} I was
surprised to learn that she is the daughter of Jerry Vale.
For those that don't remember [or know of him] he was a popular
singer in the 50's and 60's.  I immediately knew his name because
my mom loved Jerry Vale.  She probably had every album he
made.  When I found that out about Pam I had to
call my mom right away and tell her about his daughter and
this line of fabric.
... Next up on the cutting table is cowboy fabric ...








No comments:

Post a Comment