Saturday, November 20, 2021

Sewing for Dara & Photo's with Santa Fund Raiser Event

 

Dara asked me if I would like to participate in this years
photo with Santa & craft fair they are having at her vet's office.
Since her office is far I politely said no but I would be very
happy to donate items so they could sell them.  I believe
the money goes to a local rescue group.
I made a bunch to items to give her on Thanksgiving.
These are small size stockings.  I have about 6 more to finish.
More small stockings.
Medium size stockings.  I had a bunch of bells so I
attached them to the hangers with ribbon.
I pulled all my pet themed fabric and made a bunch of tote bags.
This was an excellent way to move fabric from my stash.
I hope these will do well and at the same time raise a few $'s for 
the cause.  I also finished several quilts to add to the
mix that have been sitting in a plastic container.
I have all the pictures on my camera but just haven't
downloaded them yet.   


No comments:

Post a Comment