Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Small Quilts

 

Julep on a quilt I'm donating to Outreach.

It took me days to power wash the back porches {and
still have the front to do} so instead of boring
you with before and after pictures of the porches I'll
bore you with pictures of the quilts I made for
The Hole in the Wall Gang's camp next year.



In an attempt to use odds and ends from my stash
I'm working on scrappy quilts.  So far I've been
staying with the plan to use what I have but ...
I wonder how long that's going to last!







While the pictures don't do the colors and prints of the
quilts justice you'll just have to take my word that
they are all totally adorable!

For a change . . .
I want to work with my batik fabrics 
so that's what I'll be doing.  Those will
be scrappy as well since I don't have a
lot of yardage of this type of fabric.


No comments:

Post a Comment