Sunday, October 16, 2022

Simple Quilts

 

Since finishing the quilts [below] I decided I needed
to do some simple sewing.  Six inch center blocks
with a border around them.  These will be made into
several I Spy quilts for the kids camp.
This quilt is going to the vet Dara works at
for the holiday marketplace fund raiser.
The unicorn quilt is packed away 
in a box for the kids camp.

Gave this to a friend when we had lunch last week.

The kitty quilt and the red truck quilt [below] are going to
the holiday marketplace fundraiser also.

The Blue Jay quilt is for Dara's boss. 
She loves birds and I felt this was perfect for her.  


A little winter quilt made for Emerson who is pictured below.
She is the sweetest thing ever!

1 comment:

  1. Emerson is adorable. Love all the quilts. I thought the first with the red trucks was my favorite but then I saw some of the other quilts and now I just like them all.

    ReplyDelete