Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Finished & Starts

 

Two finished quilts for the kids.
I believe I'm at 88 finished.  All these are sitting on my
 guest room bed.   When I reach 100 I'll take a picture
then pack them away {once I clean out the guest room closet}.
I read the Hole in the Wall Gang Maryland camp site
will not open in the summer of 2023 but in the spring of 2024.
That gives me plenty of time to complete the committed 100
quilts and then continue sewing more.  Maybe by '24
I'll have another hundred done!
Once I stuff these bunnies I'll be finished with
the Easter fabric.

I just happened to be at the free table when someone put
this fish fabric down ... I grabbed it and ran!
Instead of making one quilt I decided to make 2 small quilts
[the size for a very small child].
Plus & Minus Quilt Pattern
I saw this layout on Pinterest and it wouldn't get out of my
head until I pulled out my box of 5" blocks and
laid it out.  I have blocks set aside to do another layout
like this.  It's a great use of leftover fabric.
I ran out of cat heads for the last row so I ordered another
yard.  That came yesterday so I can finish this over the
weekend.  Then it will be on the way to its new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment