Finished laying out the "Born to Roar" panel
with added side bar blocks last night.
Also cut 5" squares with the leftover fabric so I
was able to lay out two plus and minus quilts last night.
This morning I put the rows together and now they are
ready to be quilted.
Count update for completed quilts for
The Hole in the Wall Gang = 90.
I would like to hit the 100 mark before Xmas.
Had the bunnies done last week but failed to take a
photo of them until today. This now completes working
with the collection "I'm All Ears". Once I get a few more
sewing projects complete I want to start on a kit
I ordered called "French Rose".