Saturday, January 7, 2023

Out Back

My morning ritual ... The 3 P's
Feed the Pups
Feed the Peckers
Pick up the Poop
The Blue Jays receive a cup of shell peanuts every morning.
I can hear them squealing even before I'm out of bed.
We have geese!

I'm not sure if this is a military jet or not.
I have a new appreciation of clouds since joining the FB
group called The Cloud Appreciation Society.  Some of
the pictures of cloud formations are simply amazing.
Another group I enjoy is the group A View From My Window.
It's really interesting to see views from around the world.
The doves are waiting for me to throw a cup of seed on the
patio bricks.  The birds have it made ... breakfast every 
morning and a heated bird bath with fresh water.
Geese in the pond ... what a life!
We have many new families in the neighborhood that I can't
keep track.   This gentleman with his dog is one of them.
That's all the pictures from out back.  
Keep warm and take good care.
 

1 comment:

  1. We have a lake in our neighborhood, and the Westies love looking at the mallard ducks, Canadian geese, and great blue herons. I walk them around the lake everyday unless it's raining hard. I love seeing scenes from your backyard: It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete