Thursday, April 6, 2023

Starts & Finishing

 

I decided on the pattern to use for the collection
"My Cowboy Gave to Me" from Blank Quilting.
A progress shot ... now to start sewing.
I like the blocks but felt it's a little busy for my taste.
  The original pattern photo used 4 different fabrics in one block.
Since my job is to showcase the fabric I decided
to make each block using the same fabric. 
Right now I thinking of cutting up the large panel and
adding those blocks between the ones I made.
...
I also finished the French Rose pattern using the fabric
"Paws for America".  The designer of this collection
and I have been sharing e-mails.  She doesn't sew and
has a lot of this fabric and wanted to give it to me but the
shipping from California to Maryland was costly.
In any event she loves what I've done with her fabric
line and I can't wait until she sees the basket of little stuffed 
dogs I'm making with leftovers.  She will post my work
on her site, Facebook and Instagram.  
A few of the final photo's taken outside next to my
beautiful front porch flower pot. 



I love spring and all the flowers this season brings.



Hopefully, today I'll get the rest of the finished quilts 
photographed before the storm moves in later this afternoon.






No comments:

Post a Comment