Wednesday, October 11, 2023

"All Big Things Start Small" Plus a Few Others

 

I'm almost done working with "All Big Things Start Small" collection.
Progress shot of how the block is cut after sewing 4 sections together.
This is a pattern I had sitting in my 'want to make collection'.

This collection has a soft book panel plus and animal block panel.
Decided to combine the 2 panels to make one reading quilt.
I really love the way this turned out.
The pictures don't do this fabric justice.
In an effort not to put any leftover collections into my 
stash I did a simple block quilt.
"Game On!"  
Out of the 3 quilts I made I like this the best.
The red and blue fabric is from the Jot Dot collection.
Westie Rescue Southeast had a Facebook fund raising auction.
I added this quilt plus the one below to that auction.
This Scottie quilt raised $100.00.
This Scottie dog quilt raised $90.00.



No comments:

Post a Comment