Sunday, December 17, 2023

Started: Pickle Ball Finished: Monster'ocity

 

It's always a surprise when a box of fabric shows up from Korea.
I would have never guessed in a million years the box
contained a collection of Pickle Ball fabric.
Some of my 'progress' shots.
Started:  PickleBall from Blank Quilting
Decided to use a pattern that I've made in the past
that reminds me of a wind mill. 
All blocks are now trimmed and everything is 
laid out - now to sew the rows together.
Finished:  Monster'ocity from Henry Glass Fabrics.
This pattern is one I've been meaning to make.
It's pretty simple and fast - two things I like.
With the leftover blocks from the quilt [above] I added 
them to the sides of the 24" panel.
Added 2-1/2" borders and call it done.

This fabric has glow-in-the-dark features.
Progress Report:  I have one collection of Easter fabric done.
 Haven't taken the time to do the final pictures.  With
the second Easter collection I'll probably just do 
a small kids quilt.  At that point I will be all
caught up on my Jaftex projects.




1 comment: