Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Bug Bug Bug

 

Last Friday I met with Nicole at The Hole in the Wall Gang
in Queenstown for a tour of the property and buildings.
There's a lot of work to the buildings and landscaping
that must be accomplished before they can accept the kids.
The camp is now scheduled to open summer of 2025.
It's amazing on what they will have available
for the kids to do during their stay.
Bug Bug Bug was designed by Tim Read for
Henry Glass Fabrics.
Derby 
Indoor pictures of the quilts for now.  I want to take
some outside when the weather warms up.
The back with the addition of green Jot Dot accent fabric.
The total quilts I have for camp = 203
Total pillowcases I took to Nicole for storage = 150


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a lot of quilts that you made for them. Such cute fabrics. I'm sure the kids will really love them.

    ReplyDelete