Friday, February 23, 2024

"Graveyard Ghouls" from Studio E

 

Graveyard Ghouls is a collection of fabric that has 
glow-in-the-dark properties.
The designs are very kid friendly and cute.
With leftover fabric I designed the back for this quilt.

It's more enjoyable for me to sew and complete projects
when I know there is a home waiting for them.

The cream and orange side panel blocks were taken from 
the quilt I made using the collection called "Glaze".
Those 2 colors just didn't work in the quilt I made.
Photo's of that quilt coming soon!
The second batch of Halloween fabric arrived today Fed-X 
from Korea.  It's called "No Tricks, Just Treats" 
from Henry Glass.

Yesterday I finished three quilts using the winter
collection called "Snow Crew" plus six stockings
that will go into the stack for the kids in North Carolina.

Pictures coming as soon as we get a good weather day.

I also finished one small quilt using the collection called
"Glaze" from Blank Quilting.

Started working with the book panel for the new collection
called "Hello Honey" from Studio E.

Yes, you could say my sewing room is a production area!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment