Friday, June 28, 2024

Fabric + Fabric = More Fabric!

When I sent a box of completed projects to Scott for video taping
he sent me back some fabric that he had 'laying around his studio'.
I plan to share some of "Liberty Hill" with the
quilt guild via the monthly name tag drawing.
"I Love Sports" is one of the new collections that will be released 
in August for the sales reps to start selling.
What to make is the question I'm pondering.  
"Cheerful Cheeks" will also be released in August to the
sales reps.  I'm still due one more collection so I'm
going to be overly busy trying to get everything done.
Some of my 'progress shots' which will be turned in.



This pattern I had in my 'I want to make someday'
pile.  There are a few rows that need to be added 
and it will be done.  The 1st quilt was made from
the leftover blocks.   It's simple but some kid
will love it, I'm sure.



1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of fabric. I think my favorite is cheerful cheeks. I like the quilt top you're working on. It doesn't look so simple to me.

    ReplyDelete